The Sky Kids app offers a broad range of opportunities to your kid while growing up. As entertainment is a vital part of life so it should be safe and secure, so maintaining it that way all the features added to sky kids giving the best way to your child to enjoy their favorite shows. It creates a whole new world for your child under your guidance.
Kids Channel on Sky
Facilities provided by Sky channels are not limited to a particular age group. There is an app named Sky which is available in the store. Sky kids allow your children to watch their favorite cartoons, Kids tv shows on their demand at anywhere and anytime.
For using this app, you must have a subscription to Sky tv that should be active on the box sets or variety bundles. To use this app, you don’t have to spend a single penny extra; it’s just included with the active subscription to Sky tv for sky boxes or variety bundles.
How to get the Sky Kids App?
The Sky Kids’ app is available on iOS, Android and also on Amazon Kindle as kids kindle. By downloading this app, you can add or register maximum two compatible devices or maximum four devices if you are the customer of Sky Q or Sky GO. Your device limit covers Sky Go, Sky Kids, and Sky Q, so if you have Sky Kids and Sky Go on your single compatible device, it is considered as a registered device, or if you have Sky Kids on a device and Sky Go on another, it counts as two.
Sky Kids ensure your kids enjoys their favorite shows guardedly.
Is Your Device Compatible for Sky Kids?
You can download the Sky kid’s app from app store on the following compatible devices:
- iPad 2 or upgraded, running iOS 8 or above.
- Android 4.1 or above, consists of at least a 7-inch screen.
- Kindle Fire 5th generation or above and Kindle Fire HD 3rd generation or above.
Note – Sky kids is not available for Android phones, as, Acer and curio tablets consists of intel atom chips.
Sky Kids App
You can sign in sky account using your sky id and password, and if you have forgotten your password, you can reset it.
Following are the features which make it first choice for your children’s:-
- You can create separate profiles for the different kids in which you can limit them what is appropriate for them by selecting the channels.
- For kids under 3, you can restrict their profile, so they will be able to see only junior kids tv channels, later you can change it by going into growing up section.
- After making their profile, kids can choose their sky kids buddy to give them a companion.
- After going in profile, kids can watch their favorite channels and can explore other by using very simple user interface consisting left or right button with their sky buddy.
- You can download your kid’s favorite show from sky kids channels if you have Sky GO, Sky Multiscreen or Sky Q.
- You can also set the time limit by choosing sleep mode options.
Sky Kids Package
Many packages or bundles are offered by sky tv for kids. These sky kids bundles are best which will cover all the kid’s channels and yours too.
The Complete Package:-
- The package gives you 75+ entertainment channels, including all movie, sports and kids channels. Over 50 entertainment channels in HD, more than 1,000 movies on demand.
- 11 free-to-air HD channels, 240 free-to-air channels, Sky+ and Sky Go.
- It will cost you £61.25 for six months, then £75.75 a month.
The variety Bundle contains:-
- This one offers you more than 75 entertainment channels, more than 1,900 episodes of shows for children, 11 free-to-air HD channels, 240 free-to-air channels, Sky+ and Sky Go.
- It will cost you £20 a month for six months, then £30 a month.
Movies on Sky Kids
Sky channels also provide the facility to watch kids movies online on demand; there is a vast collection of old and latest kids movies. These sky kids movies are entirely selected ones and the most entertaining movies of all time.