Sky needs no introduction regarding its excellent services and a wide variety of services to their customers. From broadband to TV channels, the sky had been among the top service providers regarding installations and equipment. They are all set with the new offers on Broadband and talk packages.
Sky is offering the most exciting broadband packages that you cannot afford to miss. You can continue with the Sky fibre for the speed and limited usage or can opt for an unlimited package for regular and ongoing requirements. Let’s explore more:
Sky Broadband Unlimited
You can get the package now;
- It is available at £5 per month, with a minimum Skyline rental of £17.40 every month.
- Offer exists for a limited period of 12 months.
- You can continue the broadband even after the offer ends at £10 per month.
- However if you are willing to join without Sky TV set, you can avail another benefit by getting Prepaid MasterCard® worth £50.
Sky Fibre Unlimited
- Sky Fibre offer is applicable on both Sky fibre and sky fibre unlimited package.
- You can avail the new offer for a minimum period of 12 months.
- Sky fibre contains a monthly usage limit of 25 GB at £5 plus Skyline rentals per month.
- However, ‘Sky Fibre Unlimited’ is available at £10 + £17.40 as monthly skyline rental.
- After the offer duration, the connections will continue at the regular prices of at £10 for sky fibre and £20 per month for Sky Fibre Unlimited, every month.
Getting Sky TV is Optional in Both Sky Broadband Packages
If you are working from home or need a continuous broadband for the family, then you can start with either of the packages. The offers are valid for both the packages for the limited period.